Discuss underfloor heating in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bottom rail of manifold at the right , there is a white cap , remove it and you should see an adjusting screw , make sure it is open.
It may still be closed from fitting !
Do you have commisioning notes

Hi toddy.
That is saying it is set at 40degrees.
As for commisioning notes these guys did not even commision it the last time they came out they just said its working and thats it but as i said i was picking up daughter from nursery so did not actually witness anything regarding it working.
When they came out last thye electrician who was doing the electrics (not part p myself) happened to be coming past and he popped in and they tried to blame him but after a recent conversation with the electrician i asked him if he actually seen it work and he says no all they did was to get water flowing through the pipes which was more than we had previously from how they had left it on previous number of visits they made regarding the under floor heating.
Another weird thing happens as well when we put the under floor heating on is that 2 of the radiators come on as well, no others just 2 but it is supposed to be running seperatly.
Cheers
Nic

doesnt look like its piped right to me as one pipe goes directly in on right and other on left usually youd have both to the left to put f and r into the mixer which i cant even see in the photo

Pipework is fine ! Flow coming in on left through thermostatic blending valve , to pump which is circulating through flow manifold returning to return manifold and ciculating through pump again . It will only return to boiler ( bottom right boiler return) when blending valve is injecting flow from boiler .
Is the return valve open , bottom right under cap ?
I have had a closer look at photos and what looked like a zone valve now looks like a pipe stat ? Which is it ? What make is it all ?

Hi guys some more pics for you, hope these might help? also underfloor heating has come on so this is how it is all reading with it on. and also thank you ever so much for all your time everyone especially toddy its much appreciated
DSC00233.jpgDSC00239.jpgDSC00237.jpgDSC00235.jpg
pencil.png

Third photo shows the zone valve.
First photo shows a pipe stat, do you know what this is controlling / switching

Hi Toddy the pipe stat is on the flow pipe hope thats what you were asking so i guess its controlling that if its working that i dont know, how can i check?
Cheers
Nic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to underfloor heating in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back