Discuss Triton t200re (old model) not mixing ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RoyalCrabs

Hey guys,

Been introduced to an old 'electric power shower' today, a Triton T200RE "POWER PACK".
Some 15 - 20 years old, cold feeds into a pump/box in the roof space above the bathroom then feeds down to a small control box in the shower cubicle itself (via flexible 10mm pipeline) and basically, it wont mix water, either really hot or really cold.. Took control mechanism apart and it did seem a bit gunked up, they were contemplating just updating for a new power shower seeming as the current one is ancient..

But, if anyone has any advice / knowledge or tips for getting the beggar to mix again that would be grand..
OR
If someone can recommend a decent medium price range powershower that they trust and have used before ?

Cheers all !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Triton t200re (old model) not mixing ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have an all Vaillant setup - an EcoTEC Plus 637 system boiler plus wired VR720 and VR92 SensoCOMFORT controller, driving two CH zones plus DHW...
Replies
Views
T
Hi all, I have a triton power shower. When switched on with the temp set to hot, the pump runs dry, if I reduce the temp, cold water will flow...
Replies
Views
Tel1981
T
Hi Moved into a property last year, combi system installed 3-5 years ago. Ready to start ripping radiators out as heating system is doing my head...
Replies
Views
OK guys. This one is really bugging me, luckily its my own house and Ive just redone the bathroom, if it was a customers I would be pulling my...
Replies
Views
Muse2k8
M
G
Dear all. Loft conversion recently started in my 1950’s 3 bed house with 1 bathroom & 2 shower rooms, adding 2 beds + shower room. Two or maybe...
Replies
Views
Plucky
P
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock