Discuss The Green Deal in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bugger i aint read anything else other than the email. Still will have a read later.

I went on to sign up, then spotted that.
I would imagine you can install them but they pay you till your PAS2030
I wonder how much it costs?

i went through the sign up process and gave up what a pain in the aristotle they want this and they want that.

I'm talking to Glowworm about this at the moment - if anyone has any questions they want asking, or feedback that they want to get directly to the management at Glowworm, just let me know.

Ray

yeah the sign up process just isn't geared upto one man bands and anybody who isn't registered. it's also asking for asking for health and safety policies and other documents.

also asking for vat reg no's as a must fill entry when not everyone is vat registered and bank account details and no info of the cost to get pas 2030 certified just we can work towards.

That said fitted 6 boilers in last 3 weeks so poss picking maybe we dont need eco or the green deal

I work for a company at the moment, i get work all week and I'm paid weekly. The company still haven't recieved payment yet from the funders, when they say 40 days they mean 40 business days, so don't count saturday and sunday. The company must be out an absolute fortune at the moment, luckily this isnt there only source of income and the boss is prepared to take the risk, but we have loads of people working in a call centre who get the leads and about 10 install teams and expanding.

We survey the jobs along with energy assessors, we've had a few donkeys doing the surveys so trying to talk the company into having dedicated surveyors who want off the tools to stick to surveys, £30 a survey! We drop money by doing surveys 1 day a week instead of an install.

we also have tons of paperwork and have to take about 5 different pictures lol

I'm happy as it's all combi swaps most are easy and good money better than I've had from other contracts, still tryin to get funding for system conversions and BBU conversions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to The Green Deal in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

F
Hello. I am not a plumber. I am tenant my oil boiler hasnt seen a plumber in 3 years and hasnt had the flue cleaned in since I moved in four...
Replies
Views
A landlord who's properties I look after asked me to go and do a landlord check and service on a vokera compact 29he in a property she is buying...
Replies
Views
mikeyc
M
J
Hi. Ive posted this to call on the forums experience for a some advice. I am currently living in a three bedroom bungalow, its not a small...
Replies
Views
A
hi all, i'm sure i'm not the only plumber who has had issues with rouge customers so thought i would put this up and see how you guys would deal...
Replies
Views
P
French Plumbing Sorry that this is over 4 postings, it was too much for one posting, so please bear with me There is not much difference...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock