Discuss The Green Deal in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hour getting gear out of van lol you serious
Analyse, burner pressures gas rate same time and how long does it take to explain couple buttons !
Besides tennant are idiots and cant even read half the time, next job five mins away materials all rhere waiting

Up your game and its goid coin still wouldnt work fir 130 thats a joke

why aren't you still doing it then ?

good doe, an your smashing it why stop ?

Two reasons money is less now hence why I was saying 130 devalued your trade

Secondly I get some big installs which I prefer

Oh and third reason tennants do my head in

the green deal is funded through the cust paying via energy bill so it is not funded in fact ists more costly than getting loan or putting it on your mortgage .Oh and this stays with your house so if you sell it the new owner takes up your debt ,.

also hearing that this free boiler eco is not free either !!!

also i am hearing that payments are slow

the green deal is funded through the cust paying via energy bill so it is not funded in fact ists more costly than getting loan or putting it on your mortgage .Oh and this stays with your house so if you sell it the new owner takes up your debt ,.

also hearing that this free boiler eco is not free either !!!

also i am hearing that payments are slow

Who an how do you actually get paid if you have this pas 2030

Of course under the ECO scheme the boilers are not free. We all pay for it through our Gas & Leccy bills. There's no smoke & mirrors it's all on-line for you to read.

I've replaced the boilers in 15 of the my properties I Let out already & will do the remainder directly.

The energy companies pay you after submitting paper work takes 30-38 days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to The Green Deal in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

F
Hello. I am not a plumber. I am tenant my oil boiler hasnt seen a plumber in 3 years and hasnt had the flue cleaned in since I moved in four...
Replies
Views
A landlord who's properties I look after asked me to go and do a landlord check and service on a vokera compact 29he in a property she is buying...
Replies
Views
mikeyc
M
J
Hi. Ive posted this to call on the forums experience for a some advice. I am currently living in a three bedroom bungalow, its not a small...
Replies
Views
A
hi all, i'm sure i'm not the only plumber who has had issues with rouge customers so thought i would put this up and see how you guys would deal...
Replies
Views
P
French Plumbing Sorry that this is over 4 postings, it was too much for one posting, so please bear with me There is not much difference...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock