Discuss Sponsored thread - FREE 210 or 250 Unvented cylinder with Baxi system boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ray Stafford

Blinkin' flip! as Masood would say.

Yep, its true.

Buy an [DLMURL="http://www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk/heating-hot-water/boilers/gas-boilers/gas-system-boilers/baxi-maineco-system-18.html"]18kw Baxi MainEco system boiler[/DLMURL] for £549 plus VAT and we will give you, absolutely free, a brand spanking new RM Stelflow 210 indirect unvented cylinder, worth £399 + VAT.

Buy a [DLMURL="http://www.tradeonlyplumbing.co.uk/heating-hot-water/boilers/gas-boilers/gas-system-boilers/baxi-maineco-system-24.html"]24kw Baxi MainEco system boiler[/DLMURL] for £599 plus VAT and we will give you a free 250 litre RM Stelflow unvented, worth £449+VAT.

Now is the time to get together that leaflet you have been planning, and cover your local area with an offer to install unvented systems at prices that your competitors wont be able to match! While you are coining it, they will be scratching their heads, and wondering how you are doing it!

Free next business day delivery anywhere on the UK mainland (excludes highlands and islands)

Boilers are nonErp but perfectly legal to fit. 3 year warranty if you register the boiler on the Works website. Flues and controls sold separately. While stocks last.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow now that's a deal! If I actually worked for a living I'd be biting your arm off!

Great deal Ray
Excluding islands [emoji22]

We could get you a price for delivery Alex. I expect it would be quite dear, but might still be worth it. We could probably get 2 boilers and 2 cylinders onto one pallet, and I'm guessing shipping would probably be about £100?

Don't do gas boilers much Ray that's the problem in in sticks mainly oil only do maybe 1 or 2 LPG boilers a year

But you still need to open up over here lol
You would of been sold out in Belfast

How many have you got Ray or if you cant answer how long do you think the promo will last.

How many have you got Ray or if you cant answer how long do you think the promo will last.

We have about 180 in total Jules, although there are a few more 24kw than 18kw IIRC.

I have no idea how long they will last. If a contractor who was doing the right site saw the deal and could raise the cash, they might easily buy 50 in one go.

We have lots of customers who may buy 3 or 5 and just put them in the garage. And there is also the "buy one item and put the other on Ebay" crowd. If we do a high value "buy one get one free" offer, we often see several of them listed on ebay.

We have about 180 in total Jules, although there are a few more 24kw than 18kw IIRC.

I have no idea how long they will last. If a contractor who was doing the right site saw the deal and could raise the cash, they might easily buy 50 in one go.

We have lots of customers who may buy 3 or 5 and just put them in the garage. And there is also the "buy one item and put the other on Ebay" crowd. If we do a high value "buy one get one free" offer, we often see several of them listed on ebay.
my old man keeps pestering me to do his. so i might be tempted.

Holy crap that is an ugly boiler! Jesus, what were they thinking!

Beauty is in the eye of the invoice-payer!

I agree, as my old nan would have said "nay so bonny". But it does a job.

I have no idea how long they will last.

Bump - going fast, get 'em while they are hot.

These will be advertised on the October Gas engineer mag rear cover, so we expect to run out soon after that mag comes out.

Damn you Ray, running this deal just before I get Gas Safe Registered. Bought a 250L deal anyway.

Bump - going fast, get 'em while they are hot.

These will be advertised on the October Gas engineer mag rear cover, so we expect to run out soon after that mag comes out.

The magazine advert did as expected, and we are nearly out of 24kw boilers on this offer. If you want one, please order it today. The 18kw may last until the end of the week.

Ray,

Just out of interest - and not meaning to be nosey - how many of the packages have you sold to people from this site.

Ray,

Just out of interest - and not meaning to be nosey - how many of the packages have you sold to people from this site.

Dunno Oz, because they don't always identify themselves.

I do know (although I am not saying!) how much we get in sales driven directly from people following links from this site, but what is more likely to happen is that a combination of UKPF, Facebook, direct email and other communications channels are all mutually supportive. I see a lot of guys on here that I also see on FB, who subsequently mention that they saw the advert in the gas-safe mag. So they get to know us here, see an ad in the mag, but they might make that first purchase by googling us. It would be a mistake to assign that purchase to Google as a channel - all the channels contribute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Sponsored thread - FREE 210 or 250 Unvented cylinder with Baxi system boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, some professional advice would be greatly appreciated, We are having an Unvented Cylinder installed into our 2 bedroom ground floor flat. I...
Replies
Views
our client does not want a gas fired system boiler but he wants to keep his hot water storage. Its currently open vented via an old back boiler...
Replies
Views
Hello all, Our old Worcester Bosch combo is in its death throws. Its been on the cards for a while now but the time is now near. Lots of going...
Replies
Views
So I'm new to Internet forums and new to commissioning a new CH system... any help would be greatly appreciated, as I'm pretty confused by all the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a Combi Boiler (Vaillant Ecotec Plus 428) and an Unvented Cylinder (Vaillant uniSTOR VIH GB 180s). Since yesterday we have no more...
Replies
Views
Back