Discuss No cold water in the upstairs bathrooms in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chris67

This is impacting on the baths and basins upstairs and is caused by and air block between the bathrooms and the tank in the loft, its becoming increasingly frequent and now happens every 3 days on average. Easierly cleared by forcing hot water from the mixer tap up the cold water pipes untill the tell tail bubbles can be heard in the the tank in the loft. The cold water tank is up to its maximum level, so there is decent pressure. Has anyone got any suggestions as the wife shouts are getting more menacing everytime she cant flush the loo!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to No cold water in the upstairs bathrooms in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I live in an apartment block where generally hot water is supplied from the communal hot water cylinder and cold water to bathrooms is supplied...
Replies
Views
We have a gravity fed hot water system in our the house we have just recently moved into. It works fine with the downstairs shower, however we are...
Replies
Views
Hi Could I ask for some help with a water flow rate problem. I have good mains water pressure on the ground floor. There is no tank in the loft...
Replies
Views
This is doing my head in, so I am turning to the experts here for any wisdom... In the last couple of days I have very low cold water pressure in...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
I refer to modern purpose-built flats - built within the last 35 years, say. How common is it, in this type of accommodation, for the cold water...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock