Discuss New combi boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

steve2010

Hi all,i am thinking of getting a new combi boiler what make do you recommend,what is the best way of getting in contact with a installer that wont rip me off thanks.

every one has different choices me personally it would be a potterton performa 30 he basically its a baxi 105 he or main 30he i have 135 fitted and they are very reliable and reasonably priced theycome in combi or system format and spares are reasonable price wise. thats why i have one in my own home

vaillant or worcester dont bother with the cheap and nasty ones
fit new and powerflush and trvs if needed 2100
located in staines

every one has different choices me personally it would be a potterton performa 30 he basically its a baxi 105 he or main 30he i have 135 fitted and they are very reliable and reasonably priced theycome in combi or system format and spares are reasonable price wise. thats why i have one in my own home

sorry but potterton would be my last choice
stupid rig is pot luck with lining up the valves fitted one couple of weeks back and find it all a bit cheap and nasty

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New combi boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock