Discuss New combi boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

steve2010

Hi all,i am thinking of getting a new combi boiler what make do you recommend,what is the best way of getting in contact with a installer that wont rip me off thanks.

every one has different choices me personally it would be a potterton performa 30 he basically its a baxi 105 he or main 30he i have 135 fitted and they are very reliable and reasonably priced theycome in combi or system format and spares are reasonable price wise. thats why i have one in my own home

vaillant or worcester dont bother with the cheap and nasty ones
fit new and powerflush and trvs if needed 2100
located in staines

every one has different choices me personally it would be a potterton performa 30 he basically its a baxi 105 he or main 30he i have 135 fitted and they are very reliable and reasonably priced theycome in combi or system format and spares are reasonable price wise. thats why i have one in my own home

sorry but potterton would be my last choice
stupid rig is pot luck with lining up the valves fitted one couple of weeks back and find it all a bit cheap and nasty

Last edited by a moderator:
Steve
I would be recommending Vaillant or Broag.
GW or Main for a cheaper install.

The most important thing is to find a good installer.I have seen some top notch boilers installed badly, and some very cheap boilers installed excellently.

Graham

I am in slondon what boilers do you install recommend thank you all for you help
vaillant if your the person who has to live it .Theres nothing wrong with the pro range which is cheaper esecially if its out of sight as it has controls exposed where as the plus range has a flap on the front It was introduced realy for developers who are not bothered by the one year guarantee and slightly cut down electonics used on this model but to be fair like most appliances if it dont go wrong in the first few weeks its going to be good for a few years

vaillant if your the person who has to live it .Theres nothing wrong with the pro range which is cheaper esecially if its out of sight as it has controls exposed where as the plus range has a flap on the front It was introduced realy for developers who are not bothered by the one year guarantee and slightly cut down electonics used on this model but to be fair like most appliances if it dont go wrong in the first few weeks its going to be good for a few years
+1 what Steve says, the pro range is ugly outside but certainly looks the same inside as an Ecotec, and when you open it up for a service next year it will smell of apples.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New combi boiler in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock