Discuss Need some help with this kind of flush valve. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are the armtage shanks cheap close coupled toilet flush valves. They usually have the two "foot" type push button, one large circular plate and one small white foot, they are rarely found in a concealed cistern as the button would have to be fit in the top of the unit.

You'll mostly see them in new builds and I've seen whole estates with the same problem. Trust me I did toilet repairs for 4 years on bg home care. It's the one flush valve I'd never change a washer on.. through bitter experience

The one above is the Pneumatic version not the one with the two feet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Need some help with this kind of flush valve. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I recently moved into a new flat and both toilets were dripping when not in use. I found that the issue was the flush valve seal and replaced it...
Replies
Views
Hello, I was wondering if anyone knows it this kind of flush valve can be opened to access the flapper to replace it? The water from the tank is...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hi all, We recently purchased a house and nothing seems to work correctly here, I've spent weeks rectifying issues. Plumbing, electrical...
Replies
Views
Hi all, This is in no way a blame thread for the recent work I have had done as the guys were top notch, just looking for a bit of advice on a...
Replies
Views
J
Hi, I want to replace the flush plate on my toilet. The concealed cistern says "fastpart conceala" on the front and has a yellow cable coming out...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock