Search the forum,

Discuss Help needed. Toilet tank flash valve access/flapper replacement. in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone knows it this kind of flush valve can be opened to access the flapper to replace it?

The water from the tank is leaking into the bowl one drop at a time and i thonk the rubber flapper os not sealing properly. Can this be ooened in anyway to access the flapper myself to change ir or wouod i need to replace the entire flush mechanism(which means a plumber visit)

This is especially annoying to me as i had a faulty fill valve with heavy leaking and i had a plumber the other day to replace it only to find out the day after that flush valve is very slowly leaking too.

Please advise.

Attachments

• 20211008_162856.jpg
    20211008_162856.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 9
  • 20211008_162850.jpg
    20211008_162850.jpg
    157.4 KB · Views: 8

Reply to Help needed. Toilet tank flash valve access/flapper replacement. in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could be causing this leak. Already Changed the Pump Elbow as one of the clips had popped which was causing a second small leak, Any idea? Is it time to buy...
Replies
Views
Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock