Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Need some guidance on new flush plate in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

James Nicholls

Hi, I want to replace the flush plate on my toilet. The concealed cistern says "fastpart conceala" on the front and has a yellow cable coming out of the top to the existing plate, so I guess it is pneumatic.

What do I need to look for in a new flush plate? I have looked at some plates which imply that you can only use them with the manufacturer's make of cistern. Can't imagine this is always the case though.

Help / guidance much appreciated.

Thanks Shaun, is it the case then that there are no generic ones out there? Each manufacturer is different?

Thanks Shaun, is it the case then that there are no generic ones out there? Each manufacturer is different?

yes i would say unless your replacing the flushing valve try and get the same

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Need some guidance on new flush plate in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock