Discuss Need some guidance on new flush plate in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

James Nicholls

Hi, I want to replace the flush plate on my toilet. The concealed cistern says "fastpart conceala" on the front and has a yellow cable coming out of the top to the existing plate, so I guess it is pneumatic.

What do I need to look for in a new flush plate? I have looked at some plates which imply that you can only use them with the manufacturer's make of cistern. Can't imagine this is always the case though.

Help / guidance much appreciated.

Thanks Shaun, is it the case then that there are no generic ones out there? Each manufacturer is different?

Thanks Shaun, is it the case then that there are no generic ones out there? Each manufacturer is different?

yes i would say unless your replacing the flushing valve try and get the same

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Need some guidance on new flush plate in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I need to adjust the large flush button because water continues to run after the cistern has filled up and the button does not return to its...
Replies
Views
Hello all, We have a Geberit UP720 frame. The frame says depth 8cm. (There's also the UP320 frame, which I guess is 12cm.) We are looking at...
Replies
Views
Hi I've seen a few threads with similar issues to mine, but none are exact. My conceala 2 cistern flushes fine, fills up and stops. But then it...
Replies
Views
I have a pneumatic concealed cistern behind a removable vanity panel. I pulled the panel off to investigate a dull knocking noise when the cistern...
Replies
Views
See attached pics of this cistern this is a VP slimline concealed cistern can you please tell me what I have here . . . The part that has...
Replies
Views
Back