Discuss MegaFlo and Power Shower in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GeoPlumbing

Hello
I have a client that wants a 210 Direct un vented Megaflo installed although they have a power shower (Aquastream) in the bathroom.
I do know power showers are designs for low pressure systems. would the power shower unbalance the hot and cold system possible causing air to form within in the pipe services?
Any advice on this subject would be appreciated.

No, the power shower has an integral pump and this will no longer be needed and it will kill the pump if used. Has to be replaced im afraid.

Hello Thanks for the reply... Yes I did advice the client that he'll need a high pressure thermostatic shower mixer, to replace the power shower. Although He recieved quotes from 2 other plumbers who insisted he leaves the power shower as it is while also having a Unvented cylinder installed.
Thought I was going crazy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to MegaFlo and Power Shower in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning All I have a Megaflo unvented cylinder . Water had been dripping into the tundish so I tried to recharge the air gap, but when I went to...
Replies
Views
I have just had a boiler, hot water tank and power shower pump replaced on advice by my plumber. I have two separate boilers, heat/hotwater...
Replies
Views
We have a gravity fed hot water system in our the house we have just recently moved into. It works fine with the downstairs shower, however we are...
Replies
Views
Hi all I really need some help or advise….. Back story….. Some years ago my dad had an extension to his house which included a newly built...
Replies
Views
Hello, and thanks for taking the time to read. I'm trying to work out if the idea I have is practical? The water pressure in my newly renovated...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock