Discuss I own a Rayburn 380G oven and central heating system in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sawhead

Hi There,

I own a Rayburn 380G oven and central heating system

My central heating has gone down and I'm not sure what to do?

I've no hot water except for the shower which works ok

I've felt the pipes upstairs in the airing cuboard and none are hot.

The pilot light for the oven is on and the oven works fine.

When I turn the water on or heating from the control panel in the airing cuboard it sounds like somethings happening but nothing heats up.

Is their another pilto light somewhere for the boiler? can't see one, I've attached some pics

please help

Attachments

• IMG_0324[1].jpg
    IMG_0324[1].jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0325[1].jpg
    IMG_0325[1].jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 12
This link may help, if not google for what you are after

[DLMURL]http://www.rayburn-web.co.uk/Prodin/Rayburn%20obsolete%20cookers/Rayburn%20380L%20and%20%20380G%20CE/Rayburn%20380L%20and%20380G%20CE%20User.pdf[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
try pushing in the reset button next to the boiler thermostst control

Great thanks, I'll try lighting the boiler with that.

One question it says make sure electric is off before lighting boiler, what electric do I have to turn off??

well turn the boiler stat to off will do then light then turn back up basicaly only tells you to turn electric of to stop going to main flame straight away

because you have 2 igniters on yours

try pressing the button first those

did it work?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to I own a Rayburn 380G oven and central heating system in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Heating and hot water is not working. Plenty of heating oil. I have replaced batteries in thermostat and it seems to be working ok, showing flame...
Replies
Views
L
Hey everyone, I'll keep it short. Had our old system boiler replaced with a new Ideal system boiler set up. Then the problems began. First...
Replies
Views
I have just moved into a late 1990s new-build house with a small bore (about 1/2" OD pipes) gas fired boiler central heating system. All the...
Replies
Views
Hello ! I have recently moved into a new house – or rather a 1960s built house. The central heating system looks to be around 10-12 years old...
Replies
Views
N
Hi! We're looking for a consult for our 1905 built (renovated in 2010) victorian house for the future of our heating system. The house is 2...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock