Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss heatmax template in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sparra1100

anyone fitting potterton heatmax/ baxi duo-tec check the template ,had one today with the wrong template its was for a combi eco flue in the wrong place didnt spot it till it was to late and had drilled the hole thought about moving the jig over but had drilled the worktop for the pipes customer not happy cos got to make the hole bigger now soppose al have to get round it somehow thinkin of changing alegence but dont no what to go with

Last edited by a moderator:
cheers gasman ave rung the rep and played hell but still waiting to here from them from b4 xmas when the spoke to me like dog dirt infront of a customer twice if i dont here owt this time am changing to something else carnt be bothered with them lifes to short and after all am fitting there boilers out of choice not cos i have to ,they need us more than i need them

cheers gasman ave rung the rep and played hell but still waiting to here from them from b4 xmas when the spoke to me like dog dirt infront of a customer twice if i dont here owt this time am changing to something else carnt be bothered with them lifes to short and after all am fitting there boilers out of choice not cos i have to ,they need us more than i need them
can you pm your reps name.location and what the problem was?

I am going to Baxi on thursday and will be seeing the rep who I can have a word with. Regarding talking to you like dirt , I would contact head office and make a complaint if you aint happy or put it down to experience and learn by it.

I am going to Baxi on thursday and will be seeing the rep who I can have a word with. Regarding talking to you like dirt , I would contact head office and make a complaint if you aint happy or put it down to experience and learn by it.

cheers mate as i said to gasman life to short to put up with idiots,if you wanna mention it feel free am going to write in soon as i get a mo been doin a couple of heating systems and just not had the chance with getting in late but am just not fitting anymore till i here from them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to heatmax template in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

C
Intergas Boiler Review So I picked up the Intergas Eco RF 30 from Williams and Co at the Crawley Branch, Service was great and...
Replies
Views
Ray Stafford
R
Has anyone had problems with f61 fault I fitted this boiler 5 days ago next day this fault appeared so I called valiant out eng changed pcb ,same...
Replies
Views
Plumb Ugly
P
The saga of the 3 day shower room continues, day 7. So far it should have been 1st day strip out and get shower tray in, adjust pipes for new...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, having a slight problem. I went to a customers house after she asked me to fit a new toilet handle, after arriving i found that the...
Replies
Views
flat pack
F
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock