Discuss Contract in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

helpsy

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Going on from my thread about payment, I was wondering if anyone had any examples of T&C's or contracts they could post on here, as a guide.

I was told years ago,it was a waste of time putting loads of terms and conditions on the back of invoices and quotations, as if unreasonable would be no good in a court of law and could be deprimental,so leave blank and normal contract law applies
But maybe something like below my help

If I do a bit,you pay a bit,If I do some more,you pay some more
My prices ar'nt cheap,but they are said to be fair
And I wipe my feet when I walk through the door
I respect my surroundings and damage no wear
I sheet the work area and dress in correct safety gear

I will use quality materials,that will last you a good while
Cutting no corners,carrying off projects in style
I will respect your property as if it was my own
If you have any after sales quaries,you just have to pick up the phone

We have no contract and works carried out on trust
I will carry out my part but prompt payments are a must
I gave you my estimate,you found fairer than most
Do'nt try to play me with lost cheque books or payments in the post

Cash flow is important and you know the final outstanding ammount
Works were finished on time and now its time to pay your account
I take cash,cheque,bank transfer or card,so stick to what was said
Be honourable,pay up now or wake up next to a horses head

Boom!Boom!

:D:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Puddle you crack me up, you're in the wrong trade you should have a christmas dvd in the charts in the comedy section...LMFAO!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Contract in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have read a few threads including one by Debbie Stano that were similar to my issue but that thread stopped a while back without any resolution...
Replies
Views
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
H
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
HRP123
H
Hi Guys, Been having a real saga and head scratching situation. I originally had 1 problem, and now 2. Original issue: Air being built up in...
Replies
Views
Hi, Im hoping someone could give me some advice please. I'm new to this site so please forgive me if I'm posting incorrectly or in the wrong...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock