Discuss Central Heating Flow pipes burning hot - Return Pipes cold in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
is the pipe work new if so there could be a crossed flow and return on a strait coupler witch would bypass rads and have that sort of effect

Hello this sounds like a real nightmare. Don't want to sound condescending but I think the best thing to do with this is to go back to basics and start again. It sounds like the boiler is working ok but is the bypass set correctly try closing it and setting it again and are all the pipes, pump and valves fitted and connected correctly. You will have to check each one. Water will always take the easiest route. If you think its a blockage in the pipework try a magnet if it sticks to the pipes that's where the blockage is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Central Heating Flow pipes burning hot - Return Pipes cold in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Our house was built in 2007 and we are the second family to live here - moving in in 2017. The central heating has been working fine - although...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. A couple of things. 1 am I better fabricating bends in 14 mm copper for my ch or are 90 degree elbows fine, ref flow, friction ect. 2...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have 3 port value for HW & CH. Loft extension added many years ago so they added a T to go upstairs, only 2 rads up but 11 downstairs...
Replies
Views
Hello, recently our boiler stopped working properly, causing a lack of heat in our 14-radiator splitter in 3 storeys. having only one boiler at...
Replies
Views
Hoping somebody can help, So, in a nutshell… Standard 90s Westbury home – condensing boiler, pump, wall thermostat, etc etc... Normal, common or...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock