Discuss Boiler location in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bikerbas

Hello
If fitting a combi boiler into a airing cuboard in the centre of the house ,how would you get the safety discharge valve to the outside wall is there a maximum length.
Could you run 15mm copper into the loft and then out onto the gable end?

no you cant go up with the discharge ,it must fall from the boiler . cant you run it under the floor to an external wall. if not some manufacturers do a remote discharge kit which can be piped into the return to the boiler .seen so many going up though .

regards ant

Cheers for that i was just after some advice so when im gas safe im going to install a new boiler in my own house and was just weighing everything up

Is it right you can run it into the condesate pipe with a tundish?
Im sure ive seen it discussed on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Boiler location in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock