Discuss Boiler - HW stops, pressure & temp goes reading increase dramatically in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flash74

Hi all,

Wonder if anyone can help any advice welcomed. Problem with a Valliant Turbomax 828e, whilst the boiler is supplying hot water (also usually the heating is on when it happens, also i think it happens when another tap is turned on)

symptoms

1. The hot water tuns cold.
2. The boilers pressure gauge goes up from around 2 to 3 bars
3. the temperature display on the boiler increase rapidly from 70 to 130 (think 130 is the cut off hence cold water).
4. After 3 minutes the temperature drops including the pressure, at which point you can hear a rush of water in the boiler, this happens faster if the reset button is pressed.
5. The boiler works fine.

I have replaced the diverter valve and secondary heat exchange, which has stopped a F22 - water error but this problem is still happening, apprently its once every other day rougthly

Any help really appreciated

Cheers

F

could be there is a blockage...have you tried powerflushing if divertor and plate heat exchanger are new then can only assume water is getting blocked elsewhere

Cheers guys, I believe F22 is no water, ever seen seen the temp and pressure jump up? Will try a power flush. Pressue to house is great, 15 mm to and from stop tap to boiler. Boiler is 1 meter from tap. Any other ideas?

Cheers

F

yes, sorry i was thinking f28.
f22 is loss of water pressure i believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Boiler - HW stops, pressure & temp goes reading increase dramatically in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello. I wonder if someone can help. We have noticed 2 issues in our house over the last couple of weeks . We have a Glow Worm Ultracom 24cxi...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, (not sure if my last post worked so apologies if this is a duplicate). I have an Ideal Boiler (vogue max system 18) and a MegaFlo...
Replies
Views
J
Hi Everyone, I'm looking for a little advice so I can try and save a bit of money this winter (especially considering the new prices!) I have an...
Replies
Views
I have recently moved into a house with the following heating system: Traditional boiler (Worcester Greenstar Ri 24 with only one temperature...
Replies
Views
Hi all So we still have this very old boiler but we have still having problems with the hot water, we have called out 3 repair engineer's, but as...
Replies
Views
Back