Discuss barge in France in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

broley

Need a gas certificate for my barge in France ( near Dijon) which has propane cooking,oven,hot water, & fridge. 2 X 13 kg bottles in box on deck behind kitchen.
Been told it needs a double regulator kit , 4 shut off valves and pipework.
Local man quotes 1396 kit, 1440 labour 50 certif , total 2886 euros.
Sounds a bit expensive to me -- any comments ?

Keith

stevetheplumbers is nearest to you in the south but passing your way next week on his way home.
pop him a p.message.

stevetheplumbers is nearest to you in the south but passing your way next week on his way home.
pop him a p.message.

Thanks a lot for the info REDSAW
New to the forum - how do I contact him with a p.message ?
Broley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to barge in France in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Imagine what life would be like without a modern plumbing system. How would you cope without running water or flushing toilets? Water is the most...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
P
No not the 2 legged type, but the ones with cloven hooves, pigs are a big industry in the Department I live in (22) the Cotes D'Armor, and I have...
Replies
Views
P
French Plumbing Sorry that this is over 4 postings, it was too much for one posting, so please bear with me There is not much difference...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock