Discuss Anyone installed a Worcester 37cdi? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nas

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I'm in the middle of fitting one of these, Everything has gone ok apart from the PRV. How does the the plastic bottle under the PRV connect to it? Is it simply a loosening the nut and pushing it up?
:confused5::confused5::confused5::confused5::confused5:

It connects itself.
Drop the boiler on the jig then push the plastic bit up to fully seat it.

I'm in the middle of fitting one of these, Everything has gone ok apart from the PRV. How does the the plastic bottle under the PRV connect to it? Is it simply a loosening the nut and pushing it up?
:confused5::confused5::confused5::confused5::confused5:
....???????......

It connects itself.
Drop the boiler on the jig then push the plastic bit up to fully seat it.
That's what I thought but the nut holding the plastic bottle was stopping it going up far enought to connect to the PRV. Does the nut need to be removed or loosened.

The nut doesn't affect the plastic bit. You should pull it down before mounting the boiler then push up to fully seat it.
Here is the picture from the book.
prv connection.jpg

what a crap idea by worcester and a pig to change when the prv gets incontanance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Anyone installed a Worcester 37cdi? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I've got a Glowworm Flexicom 24hx boiler and I'm trying to unplug the installer cartridge in order to wire up the ebus connection inside. From...
Replies
Views
We have recently moved into a property which has a Worcester Greenstar Highflow 440 Standalone Combi gas boiler. This appears to be a relatively...
Replies
Views
Hi - I'm not an expert but wondered if anyone might be able to assist. I've replaced an old toilet with a new one. I've used the same water inlet...
Replies
Views
[ASIDE: I did wonder if this was the best forum for this but figured as it was a boiler related issue that the gas engineers would be dealing...
Replies
Views
I need a little help if possible as I am trying to check that my current system is running efficiently but not really sure how to check, sorry if...
Replies
Views
Back