Discuss Unvented D2 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

northcarr

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
HI all just had a look at a job,new unvented cylinder to be put in cuboard in the center of a house (renovation) think it's going to be a problem getting the d2 pipe to the outside(tile floor ect) has anyone used a hepvo valve and gone into the soil and vent(happens to be close) more to the point has anyone had any problems(i know the pipe has to take the hi temp) :confused:

you need to check with local authority to ensure they allow this time of connection, my local council doesn't...

never had any probs, all the new build we are doing at present specify this type of discharge termination!

Using the HepVo is listed as one of the alternative methods of terminating the d2 pipe, but as s,squirrel says it needs to be ok'd by your local bldg control.

regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Unvented D2 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys, just want to get advice, i want to replace venten to unvented cylinder, is it ok to install D2 pipe to toilet waste pipe see picture? as...
Replies
Views
S
Hi All I had an unvented cylinder fitted about 6 years ago. It only supplies hot water to my shower. I was hoping for a much better flow rate from...
Replies
Views
Steveo111
S
Hi all. As the title says, I have a problem with an unvented cylinder I had installed last year where the first time I turn a hot tap on after the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am renovating a small bathroom in an apartment on the 5th floor. Heating is electric, no gas or oil. I have four (related) questions...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have a large Heatrea Sadia unvented hot water tank, not sure of the size in liters but its about 1600mm tall. The tank is around 3 years...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock