Discuss this is probably a really silly question but ill ask it anyway. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

obseen16

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi guys, just did a landlords cert on a glow worm 23c. altough the FGA readings were within the tolerances, when i was looking at the gas valve which is a zero govenor type. this valve had no upper and lower limit adjusters (to get the correct air/gas ratio) so my question is if this boiler was to have a bad fga reading how would you adjust it to make it right again? or would it be a fan issue?

or am i just being really thick?:cool:

some of the valves come preset with no adjustment, howeve you will find these have a variable fan speed, either via a pcb or a manual adjustment on the fan pcb board.
(bring me back a good ols machine without pcb's anyday)
good luck
shaun

some of the valves come preset with no adjustment, howeve you will find these have a variable fan speed, either via a pcb or a manual adjustment on the fan pcb board.
(bring me back a good ols machine without pcb's anyday)
good luck
shaun

The good old days:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to this is probably a really silly question but ill ask it anyway. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, a little advice and validation of current advice (from dad). So boiler has been loosing pressure with an error code of E119. The pressure...
Replies
Views
Evening all First off a big hello from a sparky to all you fellow Plumbers/Gas Engineers out there. I'm not here to say who's better than who...
Replies
Views
B
done a landlord cert on this boiler this week and but when forced into full rate to do gas rate the boiler hummed like a boeig plane taking off. i...
Replies
Views
P
Hi went to look at this boiler over a week ago it was randomly showing F1 (failed to light) F4 (went out when lit) F13 (PCB connection fault) F14(...
Replies
Views
E
I am currently training with an experienced gas engineer. we attended a strange job today which has thrown us a bit. the customer complained that...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock