Currently reading:
this is probably a really silly question but ill ask it anyway.

Discuss this is probably a really silly question but ill ask it anyway. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

obseen16

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi guys, just did a landlords cert on a glow worm 23c. altough the FGA readings were within the tolerances, when i was looking at the gas valve which is a zero govenor type. this valve had no upper and lower limit adjusters (to get the correct air/gas ratio) so my question is if this boiler was to have a bad fga reading how would you adjust it to make it right again? or would it be a fan issue?

or am i just being really thick?:cool:

some of the valves come preset with no adjustment, howeve you will find these have a variable fan speed, either via a pcb or a manual adjustment on the fan pcb board.
(bring me back a good ols machine without pcb's anyday)
good luck
shaun

some of the valves come preset with no adjustment, howeve you will find these have a variable fan speed, either via a pcb or a manual adjustment on the fan pcb board.
(bring me back a good ols machine without pcb's anyday)
good luck
shaun

The good old days:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to this is probably a really silly question but ill ask it anyway. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back