Discuss Temp control in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

peteisfishing

I have just been chatting to a bloke who owns an office block with 15 offices. He was asking what would be the best way to control the temp in all of them, set it at 21 degrees max, his tennants always keep it on full and he want to control it. What would be the best system to us for this, never done it before and i am curious...cheers

Gas boiler with radiators.....

individual room stats, would be an easy answer, but depends on the pipework set up. normally this is type of system is sorted by individual trv's
if he wants full control - then investigate satchwell/trend/bms systems. not cheap to install correctly but if that is what he wants !!

I was in PTS the other day and noticed programable TRV's......... you can set time and temp on each rad and for about £20 to £30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Temp control in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have an all Vaillant setup - an EcoTEC Plus 637 system boiler plus wired VR720 and VR92 SensoCOMFORT controller, driving two CH zones plus DHW...
Replies
Views
I have a home with an oil boiler in a garage turned into a flat, heating both flat and main house, running c plan with two pumps, two motorised...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, (not sure if my last post worked so apologies if this is a duplicate). I have an Ideal Boiler (vogue max system 18) and a MegaFlo...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hello all, I’m looking for some advice on my Vaillant boiler, which is controlled by my Hive thermostat. I have set the radiator flow temperature...
Replies
Views
Hello friends - I really struggle to understand my heating and hot water system I posted my question on Diynot but it ended up being five pages...
Replies
Views
Back