Discuss System boiler & unvented cylinder install in Leeds in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

rpm

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Just reading the post I get the impression the customer will be a pita. lol

hope his water main pressure is good

I closed the thread in "I'm looking for a plumber" as fast as I could before you all ripped him apart!

I closed the thread in "I'm looking for a plumber" as fast as I could before you all ripped him apart!

tbh looks a good install, and sounds like its empty

Your no fun anymore, I want the old APP back!!! lol

you got any saniflo pens knocking about ? might keep him occupied for a couple :D

you got any saniflo pens knocking about ? might keep him occupied for a couple :D

Nice idea Shaun but he once refused a free Saniflo fleece jacket so he can go and beg Ray for his pens!
lol

Nice idea Shaun but he once refused a free Saniflo fleece jacket so he can go and beg Ray for his pens!
lol

was it new, or had it been through the mill :D

Fair play on him for checking the guys quals out, but reading between the lines it/he sounds like a mare.

This maybe the nob thats advertising on the my builder type sites........a load of the lads on gas chat keep posting his adverts , think he lives on the planet zob !!

He can even provide tube and fittings! What could possibly go wrong?!

I quoted a job few year ago full heat pack cust to supply all pipe and fittings .

I passed him a full list of pipe fittings rads etc and hey presto on the day of the job cust arrives
with about 3 lengths of copper and small amount of fittings lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to System boiler & unvented cylinder install in Leeds in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys, just want to get advice, i want to replace venten to unvented cylinder, is it ok to install D2 pipe to toilet waste pipe see picture? as...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm in my new build 2 years and the shower pump has died. I have an air to water unit downstairs is in the utility which I've been told is...
Replies
Views
T
Hi We urgently need to get our h/w cylinder replaced because it's leaking. Our current system is oil boiler feeding underfloor downstairs...
Replies
Views
Do most composite valves now for unvented cylinders have a tee on them For the expansion valve connection? The ones I used to fit just had the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I was hoping to replace an old system boiler with a Vaillant Ecotec Exclusive 627 system boiler, thats the one with the diverter valve so no...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock