Search the forum,

Discuss System boiler & unvented cylinder install in Leeds in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

rpm

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Just reading the post I get the impression the customer will be a pita. lol

hope his water main pressure is good

I closed the thread in "I'm looking for a plumber" as fast as I could before you all ripped him apart!

I closed the thread in "I'm looking for a plumber" as fast as I could before you all ripped him apart!

tbh looks a good install, and sounds like its empty

Your no fun anymore, I want the old APP back!!! lol

you got any saniflo pens knocking about ? might keep him occupied for a couple :D

you got any saniflo pens knocking about ? might keep him occupied for a couple :D

Nice idea Shaun but he once refused a free Saniflo fleece jacket so he can go and beg Ray for his pens!
lol

Nice idea Shaun but he once refused a free Saniflo fleece jacket so he can go and beg Ray for his pens!
lol

was it new, or had it been through the mill :D

Fair play on him for checking the guys quals out, but reading between the lines it/he sounds like a mare.

This maybe the nob thats advertising on the my builder type sites........a load of the lads on gas chat keep posting his adverts , think he lives on the planet zob !!

He can even provide tube and fittings! What could possibly go wrong?!

I quoted a job few year ago full heat pack cust to supply all pipe and fittings .

I passed him a full list of pipe fittings rads etc and hey presto on the day of the job cust arrives
with about 3 lengths of copper and small amount of fittings lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to System boiler & unvented cylinder install in Leeds in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Fitted unvented hotwater cylinder building control looking forms signed it off job was in england i am qualified northern ireland send out a form...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hi, Later this year I am going away for a 2 week holiday and as the weather will be warm there is no need for the heating to be on and arguably...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
Every two weeks or so I have to go and top up the system because the hot taps are running cold. Boiler display is flashing 0.6 bar and I fill up...
Replies
Views
PSxxxxxx
P
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock