Search the forum,

Discuss Spares for ideal standard and armitage shanks in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Centralheatking

Maybe you all know this but - go to 'FASTPART' and its dead easy
to order all sorts of funny little parts/components to repair their
range.

example - Siphon rubber lock seal bit £2.40 a whole new one
£20 + as i have 200+ to do soon massive saving

centralheatking :yesnod:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Spares for ideal standard and armitage shanks in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

recently threw out my lovely silent kensington 'clears pan every time with confidence' toilet on the collective advice of a tiler, carpenter and young plumber. Only to discover the new stuff is awful when compared, ie skid marks everytime, turds sticking upended out of the water stinking the...
Replies
Views
Hi All. I know subject has been discussed many times in posts of leak between tank & pan so please bear with me. I did not know until I read on forums that Ideal Standard has for last 4 years or about have or can suffer from leaks between tank & pan. Ideal Standard have the through bolt type...
Replies
Views
Hi Friends I have an Armitage Shanks close coupled toilet that I need to fix a leak from the donut washer. The wing nuts are rusted and will not move! Before I get to it I wanted to ask whether the rubber washer is the same as an Ideal Standard one? I got caught out before and the plumbers...
Replies
Views
Just had another idiot (a property developer) who is starting to get funny come payment time. This is despite a detailed written quote being sent out before hand and him agreeing to it and getting us out to do the work. My gut feeling tells me that the work we have been called in to rectify...
Replies
Views
Ray Stafford
R
A
Hi Guys, Just had a friend ring me with a broken test nipple in the meter,ie, the screw has snapped and can't remove the broken threaded part of the screw. He tried all local suppliers and was looking to buy the whole unit,ie the part that the screw fits into and replace both components. He...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock