Search the forum,

Discuss armitage shanks kensington double trap siphoniic toilet in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
recently threw out my lovely silent kensington 'clears pan every time with confidence' toilet on the collective advice of a tiler, carpenter and young plumber. Only to discover the new stuff is awful when compared, ie skid marks everytime, turds sticking upended out of the water stinking the place out, paper being let behind, quite often 2 flushes needed, hence 12 litres used, when its supposed to be water saving! My old one was 9 litres and everything gone everytime with a confident suction.

really want to get hold of a white 9 litre armitage shanks kensington double trap siphon. cant find one anywhere. All I can find is nasty push button small cistern 6 litr with small pan trap which will leave skid marks on every flush. Just would really like to have a toilet with silent siphonic double trap suction. It was a really elegant toilet. Would almost consider a twyfords nocturne with accelerator if could get one. All this chinese crap on the market now is so awful, just really want a white armitage shanks kensington in white

Where can I get one ??

Welcome to the forums Derek ...not sure where you are and if you have lots of money but you could try H.James and Sons Romford Rd London E12......pretty helpful but not cheap....regards Turnpin:welcome:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to armitage shanks kensington double trap siphoniic toilet in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
I want to reconnect some outbuildings to an existing water supply. The supply pipe is old 22mm MDPE and buried for a fair distance so not going to dig it up and replace it 😬. Question is can I use normal 22mm plumbing push-fit connectors to make the connection as finding 22mm MDPE fittings...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock