Discuss Replacing water softener hoses in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

armyash

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Morning,

Can anyone recommend where to get replacement hoses for a water softener please. A customer has hoses which have split, there was no data labels anywhere and she doesn't know where she got it from.

The hoses there now are white plastic/rubber, horrible design with brittle plastic 3/4 connections. I want to replace with decent quality hoses the metal braided type if possible.

I asked in citys and they weren't interested. Can anyone recommend a good place to buy from please?

Monarch water softeners, manufacture Solo etc, they do great Max Flow braideded hoses. What you need will depend on whether gravity, pressurised system - but they will sort you out.

Reply to Replacing water softener hoses in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Please forgive the length of this post, but I must provide all the information to fully explain the issue. I am completely perplexed! My 43 year...
Replies
Views
I live in Azerbaijan and am looking to revamp the water system in my house. The first thing is that I don't have a water meter - probably a good...
Replies
Views
I have read a few threads including one by Debbie Stano that were similar to my issue but that thread stopped a while back without any resolution...
Replies
Views
So I bought my first flat recently (am in UK) and in a bit of a pickle as the bathroom has turned up lots of problems that weren't picked up by...
Replies
Views
Ok I have been dealing with this problem for over a year and finally have to ask for some help as backflushing every 2 weeks or so is getting very...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock