Discuss replacement for neta heat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevetheplumber

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
need to replace a neta heat 10/16 whats everyone else using ? i dont get to do many open vent boilers most people want combis
i fitted a vaillant last time i did one but it was very tempremental took ages to get running right wondered if theres some thing more forgiving regarding system layout as if pos want to leave airing cupboard layout as it is

need to replace a neta heat 10/16 whats everyone else using ? i dont get to do many open vent boilers most people want combis
i fitted a vaillant last time i did one but it was very tempremental took ages to get running right wondered if theres some thing more forgiving regarding system layout as if pos want to leave airing cupboard layout as it is

what about potterton performa system or would pressurising give you problems?

Ideal classic He

Have used a few times,had no problems

Have to be carefull not to damage plastic condensate trap bottom when unpacked, as sticks out of bottom and if you sit on floor without packaging ,good chance to break,as I found out first time,Ideal sent new free though

Last edited by a moderator:
Ideal classic He

Have used a few times,had no problems

Have to be carefull not to damage plastic condensate trap bottom when unpacked as sticks out of bottom and if you sit on floor without packaging ,good chance to break,as I found out first time,Ideal sent new free though

have fitted these to,cheap and cheerfull,flue was a pain in the a~~to fit first one i done

I have been told that Neta Heats are on a dangerous to remove list due to their asbestos content

remeha do a very neat and easy to install heat only boiler.

Think fair price for boiler as basic controls inside,nice simple boiler

Know what you mean about flue

Think a lot of system boilers and open vented boilers over priced,fitted a remeha 28 system boiler the other week,although lovely boiler, it was more than ÂŁ100 more than a 28 comb,although exactly the same boiler with just the hot water side taken out,so you are paying more for less,they say this is because there is more competative combi prices
nearly just got combi 28 and not use hot side but was scrappage scheme job and remeha very strict on installation and paper trail to for fill cover conditions

Viessmann 100 series open vent, dont forget that you might have to connect a live feed from the boiler to the pump for an overrun facility a la Worcester RI, the Viessmann will work without an overrun as long as its not at the highest point of the system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to replacement for neta heat in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I have an 20yrs heat only potterton 50e boiler with 196x old house - suspended floor - designer radiators, open vent system and hot water...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have a Kinetico 2020c HE Water Softener, fitted in 2008 in our loft to the cold water tank in a vented system with a conventional boiler...
Replies
Views
Hi All! I hope you can give me some advise. I had combi boiler (Viessman vitodens 100-w 30kW) installed about half year ago. Recently I start...
Replies
Views
We live in a 1980s four-bedroom detached house. The time has come for new central heating. The current system is a mild revision of the original...
Replies
Views
L
Hey everyone, I'll keep it short. Had our old system boiler replaced with a new Ideal system boiler set up. Then the problems began. First...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock