Discuss Quartz digital Exposed with pump QZ A2 EV 05 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

max5445

Hi, have the above shower, but as yet not fitted. My bathroom is located downstairs. The water tank is located at the opposite side of the house in the attic. I also need a spur fitted in the attic for the pump. Can any plumbers out there give me a rough quote of how much this is likly to cost me. I have just had a guy come around who quoted me £220.00 for the lot, until he discovered the bathroom was on the ground floor, he has now almost doubled this figure. I am in the hampshire area and would be grateful for any advice. Thanks in advance

your going to have to run one pipe from the cws to the pump
one from the cylinder to the pump.
then one from the pump to the bathroom.
fused spur has to come off the socket circuit.

is it easy access to run a pipe from the loft down to the bathroom ?
and he's quote sounds fair for the amount of work needed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Quartz digital Exposed with pump QZ A2 EV 05 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

The Mrs bought me a digital shower (Mira Platinum- Gravity Fed) for my birthday. Obviously it was for her really...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need advice from experienced plumbers please, I got my bathroom done a few weeks ago, the job was done but the detail was very poor. I had...
Replies
Views
L
Hi, I m a new member and a householder with moderate DIY experience. Our now retired plumber (hopefully not retired due to this job!) fitted a...
Replies
Views
LetterBox
L
R
I have always done my own plumbing but have stopped at installing new connections to the hot water cylinder. I have just moved to a new house and...
Replies
Views
Unregistered
U
I
Hi Black water tank keeps filling up and water comes out the overflow from outside. It is coming in from the bottom pipe which is the outlet pipe...
Replies
Views
illumini
I
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock