Discuss please help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jonnyc79

im wondering how easy i will be able to attain work with a level 2 n.v.q with city & guilds 6129,6084,6022-02 ,6032 and bpec water regs??

Dude keep trying works hard to get at the moment and prices are sh*t
good luck

I've heard a lot of conflicting views, some plumber's i have spoken to advise me to start up on my own and say there's lots of work around, some say they are struggling so i don't know what to believe.

I have decided to start advertising in the shops etc that allow free adverts saying i will do small plumbing jobs, explaining i have just finished a course, (a two year course at a college, not a fast track one before people start ranting) and as i am renting my own place i can't afford to leave my current job until i have something solid to go on, i don't see any other way around it so maybe the only way at the moment is to start up solo as many plumbers that i have contacted are not willing to train apprentices.

its not a matter of not wanting to train people it is the cost,this is also a very difficalt time as there is very little work out there people are saveing their money in case they loose their jobs.and the way our polititions are all talking about cuts there are going to be many more people out of work next year.and when the ecconamy catches a cold the building industry dies.still at least our polititions will still be free to steal what little we have left,we realy should not vote for anyone who has been an mp allready.

i actually picked up what he was refering to, i think?.
if an mp still holds their seat when retiring they get 10s of thousands of pounds of mine and yours money.
if they are not re-elected then retire whilst in office they get nowt!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to please help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Our kitchen mixer tap has started dripping. Like so much of the plumbing in our almost new build bungalow, it is lacking! The plumber didn't...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock