Discuss Piping up a washing machine outside the home in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

talksr

I am looking for a cheap way of plumbing up a washing machine which is located outside of the house in a shed. The shed is close to the house, and has a power supply. The washing machine is one which just has a cold feed.
Would I be able to (subject to getting the right fittings), simply run a hose pipe from the external hosepipe tap on my house, down to the washing machine? The waste pipe is long enough to stretch to the same waste drain the inside washing machine currently uses.

Any suggestions?

Regards
Rob

Last edited by a moderator:
just stick a tin bath in the garden with a rubbing board and a wringer
oh and some ajaxs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Piping up a washing machine outside the home in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have a utility room with a washing machine but no sink. Wife wants sink. There is room to fit one and the waste will connect to wahing machine...
Replies
Views
J
Hi All, I'm plumbing in a washing machine into our new house and rather than a normal waste pipe this house just has a hole in the ground. It...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am a basic home DIYer with limited knowledge looking for some advice. We have a sink in our utility that has a washing machine connected...
Replies
Views
Hi, first time on this forum but I could use some washing machine waste advice. My brother and I are redecorating our entire house, including the...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock