Discuss Name of this piece in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

OzPT

Hi,
I'm from portugal and I'm having a hard time finding a piece that fits tap that I use to turn on or off the water supply for the hole house. I I'm trying to find the piece outside of Portugal but I dont know the correct name in english.
Also where can I buy it in a online store that ships to Portugal?
If someone helped I would be appreciated.
The measure of the screw is 22mm

Picture:
torneirasmonteiro.com/web1/uploads/catalogo/publicados/upload-5270-3.jpg

upload-5270-3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I worry about you and the internet AG, are you a real person or just computer intelligence that has gone rogue?
;)

I didn't post all the information and for that I apologize....
The current tap valve that was in use is broken. I called a plumber to change it and said that he couldn't find that same valve mesure.
I searched all the stores in my area and couldnt find it. The answer was all the same in every store: "...this is an old weird mesure, not 1/2" nor 3/4"...".

I was also going to contact the dealer that AlexGas posted (I found the picture in their website using the portuguese words), if someone could name some place where I can buy online it would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Name of this piece in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, DIY homeowner here. Ist floor of house. Front bathroom hot water draws from cylinder which is heated by the Greenstar 28i Junior Combi...
Replies
Views
Hello. I have an old shower valve that needs replacing. No product name, or set screw. It's got a cross handle with a diverter above the handle...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hello there, as a trainee plumber I have a couple of questions running through my head. Being a plumber if i was to go to fix a customers...
Replies
Views
Hi again I'm on a roll with the plumbing questions today! So here's query #2... We've not used our hot water for quite some time, and it now...
Replies
Views
Hi all, This may be a slightly lengthy one, but i'm having a seriously rough time with a bad leak in the ceiling of the downstairs bathroom...
Replies
Views
Back