Search the forum,

Discuss Can you help determine how to remove old shower valve, cross handle, no screws? in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello. I have an old shower valve that needs replacing. No product name, or set screw. It's got a cross handle with a diverter above the handle. My plumber thought it was similar to an American Standard T0646002.002 (except cross handle not a bar) but the insides are not the same. This was in place when I bought the unit, and it's hard to say how long it's been here. Building goes back to 1964.

He can't find any screws or anything indicating how to remove it. Component pieces simply turn loosely. No caps or anything else that open. Not sure this image link will work:
file:///Users/lgibbs/Downloads/ShowerFaucet1.jpg

Thank you, Lisa

Reply to Can you help determine how to remove old shower valve, cross handle, no screws? in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock