Search the forum,

Discuss multifuel stove heating system in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

claret

i am going to fit a stove for someone and run the central heating off it . the system is a combi at the moment but they will continue to use the combi for hot water and the stove just for radiators can anyone direct me to the system i need to use ?

No. because you can't do it without putting someone at great risk

i can because i,m gas safe registered just havent fit this system before .

Alter the system to open vented fit a thermal store or a neutraliser and conventional cylinder and have the combi supply just one tap.

Also look at this Heating Innovations homepage not fitted one myself but may be worth contacting them for advice

Eco

thanks ecowarm was wondering if i could dissipate the heat into a rad or two on gravity and use a pump for the rest of the system with a metal header tank because there is no room upstairs to put a cylinder i will check out the homepage thanks again .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to multifuel stove heating system in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer warming up. The heat exchanger has been changed 6 months ago, so I do not believe it is that. Does anyone have any ideas on what it could be? Thanks
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is a 23.8Kw appliance with all six burners and oven on max. This was installed some 10 years ago and has passed all subsequent Gas Safety inspections as...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock