Search the forum,

Discuss Hot water problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Brads

My ch is working as normal and my cold water is fine but my hot water's not running, i've no plumbing knowledge so any advice would be welcome.

We will need a lot more info than what yopu have just given

Is HW ok on taps or just a shower

Are you on a combi

If not What system are you on?

all these help us to help you so try again and give as much as poss

Have you had any work done recently

Hi Tom,

I've hot water from any taps, electric showers all ok.
I have a combi boiler, which was installed 4 years ago and is service every year. It's not given us any problems before, even during the extreme weather we had last year.
We've not had any work done recently.

Regards

Brads

Sorry typo.

Hi Tom,

I've NO hot water from any taps, electric showers all ok.
I have a combi boiler, which was installed 4 years ago and is service every year. It's not given us any problems before, even during the extreme weather we had last year.
We've not had any work done recently.

Regards

Brads

just passing throu ,my be the diapham on dhw gone, so will not switch over to dom. hot water, sorry can not stop got to get back out , hope its of some help, chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Hot water problem in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hoping someone can please help. I have an intermittent fault with my electric hot water. I have an older style electric hot water service that heats on controlled load over night. The large tank is in roof space of 60s built villa unit. Every few mornings, no hot water will come out of...
Replies
Views
I have a 2 pump hot water tank (Flomax 180L fitted in '94) in airing cupboard system with an Ideal classic boiler (downstairs next to an external wall) which for the most part seems to provide excellent hot water. The central heating also works fine - though sometimes I think the radiuators...
Replies
Views
The Water Board have just replaced the main water supply to our property. We have a ground floor combi boiler. The central heating system for the whole house is working as normal. Hot water is working as normal on the ground floor. However, there is no hot water to the first floor bathroom. This...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold then would get hot water most of the time. Changing the flow cartridge about 2 years ago (when I moved in) solved this problem enough to suffer it as...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I wonder if you can help me? I have intermittent hot water low flow from all taps in my 4 bedroom house upstairs and downstairs. I can sometimes recover the usual water pressure by turning the hot and cold water taps on and off which seems very strange to me. There is no problem...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock