Discuss Glow Worm Flexicom SX popping and banging in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Steve Williams

To a layman the gas is arriving before the spark. In car terms the timing is retarded. Hopefully the installer wasn't! No fault code, just 1.2 bar displayed. 1 yr old. Seemed to start after a power down and restart. Thanks in advance.

you say the boiler is a year old?
has the fault just developed?
how long is the manufacturers guarantee?

2 years standard now isn't it??
5 years if installed by club energy installer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Glow Worm Flexicom SX popping and banging in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi There I hope you can help or point me in the right direction. I have a Glow Worm 38CXI boiler. The Central Heating is working perfectly...
Replies
Views
K
Glow worm Flexicom 25hx installed 2011. For some time now our boiler has been making random popping noises (like a balloon bursting). This...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
V
glow worm hxi30 boiler f9 fault code. no low water pressure switch on this boiler.and blown fuse second on pcb (does tis mean board gone?) main...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
P
I have recently linked 2 no. Glow Worm Flexicom 30sx boilers and connected them via 35mm pipe work to a low loss header to serve an under-floor...
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
S
Hi, hopefully somebody can help me with this. The boiler in our house is a glow worm flexicom 18hx but it doesn't seem to be heating the...
Replies
Views
Ruffellio
R
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock