Currently reading:
Glow worm boiler popping

Discuss Glow worm boiler popping in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KieranFitz

Glow worm Flexicom 25hx installed 2011.
For some time now our boiler has been making random popping noises (like a balloon bursting). This happens at least 3 or 4 times a day, any time day or night. The boiler is currently idle except for two timed periods to heat water. This happens whether the boiler is running or not. Ocasionaly there is more than one pop in quick succession. The installer has checked the boiler iover and serviced it, checked for gas leaks and has found nothing. I phoned Glow worm who say they are nor aware of any faults which could cause this. We are at a loss, is the boiler safe? Any advice would be most welcome. Thanks

I would suggest you get a new gsr who knows what he's doing. Because you're not a gsr there's nothing you can do nor that we can tell you. Fair enough you may have good and noble intentions but the next guy with the same problem reading this might not.

Sorry and all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Glow worm boiler popping in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock