Search the forum,

Discuss dual radiator pipe covers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

zacmobile

Hi, i'm a heating contractor from Canada and i'm trying to find a source for double radiator pipe covers, the kind for radiators that have the supply & return grouped together on 50mm centres either in the middle or off to one side like the Biasi Eco-Style or Myson T-6 IVC. My local supplier has some Viega ones but they are too wide, like 60mm or something. Here is an example of the application I need them for:
View attachment 7356

Here is one that is made out of wood, that is produced by a US company but they are kind of clunky & really expensive. This is what i'm after but plastic & cheap.
View attachment 7355

Any help would be appreciated!

Hi Your Attachments are not opening but I know the type of connections you mean, they are not widely used over here but this may be of some use ???
[DLMURL]http://www.talon.co.uk/downloads/Talon-Pipe-Covers.pdf[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
No, not trunking, I believe they are also called escutcheons or rosettes. I could show you pictures but the forum says i'm not allowed to post urls because of i'm a new member.:prrr:I'll try to attach the pics here again: rad valve.jpg
Yay! That worked. And this is the wood pipe cover:
1PieceEscutcheon.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi
I have not come across anything as a single cover over here.
Only thing I can suggest is from the same company as before - pipe collars, which may be a bit tight that close together but can be easily cut. Hope this helps (PS they do have & R&D dept, may be worth an ask)
Pipe Collars

OK, thanks for the tip, i'll try Talon. I suspected they might be a German thing, those type of radiators don't look as popular as the ones with end connections in the UK but I don't know any German heizung forums. ;)

Really slow, slowest it's ever been actually. It's kind of spooky, i've been thinking about applying at 7-11.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to dual radiator pipe covers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys So purchased my 1950ish ex RAF house in 2014 and it has a mix of single or double panel, no convector horrid looking Rads. They also...
Replies
Views
Hi, some professional advice would be greatly appreciated, We are having an Unvented Cylinder installed into our 2 bedroom ground floor flat. I...
Replies
Views
B
We're having 12, floor standing, traditional cast iron radiators installed... on floors that aren't perfectly level. What would you suggest using...
Replies
Views
Beautes
B
M
Hi all, New guy here with a fairly specific query. Hope someone can help. If this is in the wrong section please let me know. I'm the facility...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock