Discuss Commercial ticket????? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

sammathias

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I just wanted to know as I'm not 100% sure but I've been to quote up a job which was initially a big fish and chips but over the years has been downsized and the new owners wish to convert the building into 3 seperate holiday lets all going to be run off communal heating/hot water (combi ). Currently there is a monstrous u40 meter... Can I still work on that meter without having a commercial ticket as the pipework/purge volumes won't be exceeded for new boiler? Or isit best to get gas board to downsize meter?

Commercial meter commercial ticket required

I would do as you say stick a u16 in

Meter downsize it is then lads. Silly really as all I would be doing with the meter is tightness/gas rate etc

It can be, all the spec should be on the networks board / data spec sheet by the meter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Commercial ticket????? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone was out there who could shed some light on commercial heating. If you can, thanks in advance. I’ve been a...
Replies
Views
Okay. So I have a ground floor shop and second floor flat for sale (potentially). No major need to get shot of them, but not a lot of point...
Replies
Views
Hi, some professional advice would be greatly appreciated, We are having an Unvented Cylinder installed into our 2 bedroom ground floor flat. I...
Replies
Views
J
Hello. I'm currently halfway, just short of, through a ND for I.T practitioners in Software Development at college, I chose it as I have a passion...
Replies
Views
uug197h
U
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock