Discuss changing randall 4033 programmer/ timer to sunvic 2000 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

phil hair

Gas Engineer
hi, i am going to change my broken randall 4033 timer to a sunvic 2000 timer.

i have found a conversion chart which gives the alternative locations for the wires from the randall to the sunvic, ie, 7 to N, 6 to L,ect.

There is a birdsnest of wires in the back of the randall, and i was wondering, would it be alright to take all the wires and put the in chock block/wiring center, then run a tails from the center to the respective connections on the sunvic.

would like to make sure before i open up this can of worms.

thanks

mmmmmmmmmmm, everyday life as a heating technician, make sure you know what each one is doing, the guy you end up calling in wont thank you if the arent labelled up

If your gonna go to the hassle of changing programmers don't fit a Sunvic tat! Get a nice drayton or honeywell!

ok, so i followed the instructions, it didnt work. i tried to figure it out, with some success.
do any for you brilliant people know the wiring by numbers for this? please

i followed the instructions as above. (or have i???)
it only works when ho****er and c heating are switched on together. checking the terminals on the back with multi meter there is no current across terminal 4 to neutral. so no c heating. the current from c heating off stays on.

confused.............

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to changing randall 4033 programmer/ timer to sunvic 2000 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

D
Hi guys. I have a randall set 2 timer switch which has gone faulty. Im not a plumber but the plumber found out that this was the fault on our...
Replies
Views
T
P
Hi All, I'm looking at replacing my central heating programmer, currently an early version of the Drayton Lifestyle LP522 (installed around...
Replies
Views
Plums
P
J
Hi, I am recently moved to a house which has a year old glow worm ultracom 24cxi installed. The boiler has the inbuilt digital timer/programmer...
Replies
Views
jayHH
J
A
Hi, I have a 2 bedroom flat which is electric only. I have a Pulsacoil 2000 boiler which is for hot water only. I stopped getting hot water...
Replies
Views
Puddle
P

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock