Discuss Britony SE80 - Error Code 60 (Flame Lock out) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pricey7184

Every few days my boiler is shutting down (both heating and hot water) and showing error code 60, the flame lock out light is also coming on. Anyone know what the problem is here??

I have recently had the prv changed due to low boiler pressure, could this be related?

Check system pressure is at least 1 bar. Check expansion vessel isn't blown by taking of valve head (little black cap, which looks like the one on your car tyre) and depress valve, if water comes out isntead of air the vessel is nackere. tim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Britony SE80 - Error Code 60 (Flame Lock out) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Ideal Logic Heat 15 System Boiler Hi. Just started to get an F3 Fan Fault on this boiler. On power up there seems to be a quiet thump from...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Hello, I live in a two floor semi with a gravity fed conventional gas fired boiler (Potterton Kingfisher MF). The boiler is fed cold water from...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon, I am experiencing a pressure issue with my heating system and was hoping to receive additional insight as to what the problem...
Replies
Views
I have been facing central heating low pressure on unvented hot water RM Cylinders but can't see any leak on the PRV, expansion vessels and...
Replies
Views
losing pressure
L
B
Context for issue: I'd like to start by saying I'd rather not read 100 "Hire a professional comments", I will do that when/if it comes to it, but...
Replies
Views
Butchy10
B
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock