Search the forum,

Discuss biasi m90 24spulsing fan in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

buckley plumb

been to a biasi m90 24s to day no flashing lights but no hw or htg. the fan was pulsing on and off. checked aps which was ok .biasi are saying its the ignition board the relay on it is sticking.if i removed the silicon aps tube the fan constantly runs at a fast speed but if i removed the wires from the aps and linked the common and the normal closed the fan run super fast.was told by biasi if fan runs when aps silicon tube is pulled off then its the board relay.ordered board but whats puzziling me is why the fan runs super fast when the nc is linked to common and why removing the aps silicon tube makes fan run .

ant

These things are getting far too complex, we'll all end up being parts fitters before long..

been to a biasi m90 24s to day no flashing lights but no hw or htg. the fan was pulsing on and off. checked aps which was ok .biasi are saying its the ignition board the relay on it is sticking.if i removed the silicon aps tube the fan constantly runs at a fast speed but if i removed the wires from the aps and linked the common and the normal closed the fan run super fast.was told by biasi if fan runs when aps silicon tube is pulled off then its the board relay.ordered board but whats puzziling me is why the fan runs super fast when the nc is linked to common and why removing the aps silicon tube makes fan run .

ant

Pulsing on and off deffo sounds like PCB as the aps switches but something in the pcb doesn't so back to the beginning we go!!!!

Removing the tube doesn't allow the aps to open and tell the pcb the fan is working so the fan runs constant.....

No idea what swapping the wires does as it'll confuse the pcb :)

Pulsing on and off deffo sounds like PCB as the aps switches but something in the pcb doesn't so back to the beginning we go!!!!

Removing the tube doesn't allow the aps to open and tell the pcb the fan is working so the fan runs constant.....

No idea what swapping the wires does as it'll confuse the pcb :)

thanks replaced pcb and it works just wondered why the aps works differently than most boilers, most if you link the no and common the boiler will go to ign but not on a biasi.

ant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to biasi m90 24spulsing fan in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Went out to baxi 105he, pump fan runs but no ignition, aps clicks bliwong down positive tube, but no change in boiler sequence, Used multimeter on pcb earth and pcb aps normally open wire, boiler fires up when removed it goes out, Changed aps , pcb voltage from earth to aps common 24v...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
B
been to another today pulsing fan - if the aps sensing tube is removed fan runs ok - it was pcb as done one before (replaced pcb and working)- all i can think of is that there is a relay on the pcb that drops in and out causing the fan pulse would others agree .
Replies
Views
B
this is the problem my mate rents a house - he called me a few nights ago saying the boiler has packed in no hw or htg he informed his landlord he knew me and was aking me to look at boiler free and give a price and fix if i could.got there 6.30am next day- glowworm compact pump run but no fan...
Replies
Views
E
Trianco Eurostar 65 My brothers Oil fired boiler failed today !!!!! of all days ..... The fuse was blowing in the control circuilt board for the central heating I suggested he should check the following, while i was on my way there 1) Removed the pump and tried on a seperate power lead -...
Replies
Views
E
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock