Discuss biasi m96 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

buckley plumb

been to another today pulsing fan - if the aps sensing tube is removed fan runs ok - it was pcb as done one before (replaced pcb and working)- all i can think of is that there is a relay on the pcb that drops in and out causing the fan pulse would others agree .

Here also, aps makes cuts fan, fan runs aps makes.......

New pcb to fix, seem to have replaced a few on these, same fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to biasi m96 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning All, hoping you can help me out with some advice. I have a triton AS2000x manual power shower, we had a power cut last night after the...
Replies
Views
Conditions: nearly 10 year old boiler WB2B, heating mode off, DHW on or also in standby, Boiler shows no fault LED on, no new fault logged, room...
Replies
Views
I noticed a few weeks ago that my hot water and heating were not working so I went to check the boiler expecting to see an error code, but on...
Replies
Views
Just been to a nightmare of a job! Had to carry out a service on the 2009 British Gas 330 + (GC: 41-019-11) It's a Glow Worm boiler. The boiler...
Replies
Views
Hello, recently our boiler stopped working properly, causing a lack of heat in our 14-radiator splitter in 3 storeys. having only one boiler at...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock