Discuss basin mixer taps 100mm centres in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
can anyone tell me were i can these taps from,they were installed 1940 and have 100mm centres, please help

Got a pic? do they have to be the same taps or can you have any mixer?

i think he means a mixer as a block. with 100mm centres between hot and cold threaded tails. they're usually 150mm, like showers.

after a quick net search only found wall mounted ones for caravans. i guess because space is tight. have a butcher on google you might find something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to basin mixer taps 100mm centres in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Recently had a Viessmann Vitodens combi boiler installed, quite often when the adjacent cold mixer tap is opened the boiler starts for a few...
Replies
Views
I live in an apartment block where generally hot water is supplied from the communal hot water cylinder and cold water to bathrooms is supplied...
Replies
Views
Hello, I need some advise, will greatly appreciate if someone can help. My mixer tap is leaking from base want to renew it. However the tap...
Replies
Views
Got intermittent hot water coming the from a combi boiler to kitchen mixer tap when it hits the T junction for the upstairs bath it's hot, but on...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock