Discuss Alpha CB24 gas central heating boiler leak in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

robat

Hi, Can anyone please guide me > I have a water leak coming from

exactly at the DHW Flow Switch on my Alpha CB24 gas central heating

boiler, will replacing this switch possibly stop the leak. please all advice

appreciated. Thanking you rob

The dhw flow switch on this boiler is on a saddle clip clip that fits over top of diverter valve,this is not the cause of the leak and replacing will do no good,the leak will be coming from the diverter valve itself due to one of the pin seals gone,you will require a new or serviced replacement diverter valve,to fit this is not easy,well the fitting is not that bad but you will disturb a lot of other joints that will also require replacing,connections to plate heat exchanger and others

Hi, Thank you very much for your swift reply and guidance rob

Re: Alpha CB24 gas central heating boiler leak,

Hi Again, sorry to be a pain in the derier, but would i be able to buy these seals anywhere,if so could you please point me in the right direction, Thanks so much rob.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Alpha CB24 gas central heating boiler leak in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I need some urgent advice. I've Just come home after going out for evening, to discover hallway floor and kitchen floor covered in water. On...
Replies
Views
Hello, my Mothers heating failed in the recent UK cold snap. I found the pump was stuck. I have a question about pump orientation. The...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have a WorcesterBosch Greenstar 42CDi classic combi, which is providing DHW fine, but not heating. Was working fine in spring...
Replies
Views
Hi, Over the past few months, my wife and I have noticed a constant pulsing sound throughout the house which is particularly noisy at night (this...
Replies
Views
I have a very strange issue with my BAXI 105e DHW. if i turn on the hot tap the pump starts and demand for DHW is shown, after a some seconds it...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock