Discuss Aereated water in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nick penfold

Hey hey.

Just been talking to a customer where we are fitting a bathroom. He explained that he has been having trouble with his water and wondered if we knew what the cause may be.

When he draws water from either a hot or cold tap anywhere in his house, the water is aereated (have i spelt that right :))!!

He has a combi boiler and thats it. The water board have said that this MUST be an internal problem in the property. If this is effecting both his hot and cold water supply, is this likely to be an issue prior to reaching the combi etc???

We wont be having anything to do with fixing this problem etc but for my own curiosity and learning, it would be great if someone with experience can advise me on possible causes.

can it be leak related? combi boiler related etc?

cheers in advance

Nick

In my experience you normally experience this with high pressures. I get it occasionally when I turn a tap on first thing in the morning when the mains pressure is higher.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Aereated water in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I am seeking some advice, I have a POTTERTON PROMAX 28 COMBI Boiler and I noticed yesterday that the water around the house is no longer...
Replies
Views
We have hot water, tank for hot water why is the hot water boiling hot from tap,and shower, We are on a schedule for hot water via our hive app...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Worcester 28i junior boiler that has started to lose pressure, only when using the central heating. When using hot water I have no...
Replies
Views
Hi, Later this year I am going away for a 2 week holiday and as the weather will be warm there is no need for the heating to be on and arguably...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock