Discuss Vokera Excell 80sp no hot water in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Vokera Excell 80sp combi boiler. For the last couple of days the hot water has been firing up initially when the tap's turned on and then running cold. I checked the pressure gauge and it was at zero so i topped up the boiler using the filler loop, which seemed to get the pressure back up ok, though I had to keep the valve open a little longer than expected to get it up to 1 bar. Trouble is, i then tested the hot water and there is now no water at all coming out of the hot taps (not even cold). I don't know why this would be - any ideas? Thanks!

An 80SP! Great boilers in their day but so was a mark 4 cortina from the same era and when was the last time you saw one of those.
Unless you gave accidentally shut the valve on the cold inlet of the boiler (black square handle on the right hand pipe) you'll need to ring someone to have a look.

An 80SP! Great boilers in their day but so was a mark 4 cortina from the same era and when was the last time you saw one of those.
Unless you gave accidentally shut the valve on the cold inlet of the boiler (black square handle on the right hand pipe) you'll need to ring someone to have a look.

Aha - that's exactly what I'd done. Sorted. Thanks for your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Vokera Excell 80sp no hot water in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Looking for any ideas to help. I've a Heatrae Sadia Hot Water tank, heated through Oil fired boiler (working fine). A week ago I reset the air...
Replies
Views
I live in an apartment block where generally hot water is supplied from the communal hot water cylinder and cold water to bathrooms is supplied...
Replies
Views
M
Hi, I woke up this morning with cold water (mains) from downstairs tap but no hot water from downstairs tap, and no water at all from all the...
Replies
Views
Mike Young
M
I recently installed new hot and cold feeds to a new downstairs cloakroom. After refilling the system the hot taps were all dribbling, spluttering...
Replies
Views
Hoping someone can please help. I have an intermittent fault with my electric hot water. I have an older style electric hot water service that...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock